The more your write, the more you make it true. So I am putting up my tentative plans for the first half of the year.
B-dubs, happy New year everyone!
Wanted to check in with you all on my happenings, current projects, and what I've been up to as I'm trying to get caught up on DeviantArt here.
- I just got premium membership, which means I can upload a ton of deviations, and stagger them throughout the weeks and months. Thanks again to the lovely neocoolstar for the subscription!
- I am working on pushing content onto my art portfolio, and I hope to concurrently push content onto DeviantArt and my facebook page too.
Here are the major garment projects and some con venues for the first half of 2014:
- Mysticon 2014. Either Doctor Who, Firefly or something else, as I am happily at the whims of a group.
- One Virginia/North Carolina Anime con. Attack on Titan's Mikasa & Eren pair, or Sasha & Jean set. (anime version)
- Megacon 2014. Attack on Titan Mikasa or Sasha. Independent women indeed.
- PAX East 2014. Pokemon's Serena, with the most expensive clothing in the game, the protagonist in X. Potential Team Flare joining me. (I am cursed to make suits forever.) Joining with normal version Serena and the ever talented neocoolstar and her colleague too.
- PAX East 2014 (2). Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Mentor Phoenix Wright and Athena Cykes.
If you're going to any of these venues or interested in a cosplay group, I would love to join in! Lemme know!
Thanks & keep on crafting!